Signed in as:
Signed in as:
We have a visionary approach to engaging in Gods mission of grace, love and justice for all. We do long term relational Youth Work and commit to being honest, empowering, trustworthy, inclusive and relevant in our relationships with young people and agencies we work with. We seek innovative ways of achieving sustainability and foster collaborative partnerships to enhance our work with young people and their communities We want to see young people thriving in their communities with opportunities to broaden their horizon.If you would like to see our vision for young people it can be found at the bottom of this page.
Our vision is to see the young people of Market Harborough thriving in their communities.
• We have a visionary approach to engaging in Gods mission of grace love and justice for all
• We do long term relational Youth and Community Work
• We commit to being honest, empowering, trustworthy, inclusive and relevant in our relationships with young people and their communities and agencies we work with
• We seek innovative ways of achieving sustainability
• We foster collaborative partnerships to enhance our work with young people and their communities
• We aim for Young People to thrive in their communities and have opportunities to broaden their horizons
A thriving young person is confident in themselves, in their relationships and in their world.
• They are empowered to make their own decisions and to make changes in their lives.
• They value themselves and have a positive perspective as to who they are as human beings.
• They are self-motivated and have the life skills to face the world with confidence.
• They develop and grow through adolescence and experience well-being in all aspects of their lives.
• They have the opportunity to explore their own identity including their own spirituality.
In their relationships;
• They develop healthy relationships with their peers, families and others.
• They are open minded and skilled in relating to people who are different from themselves.
• They know respect and respect others in return.
• They have the skills to maintain and grow relationships and successfully negotiate conflict.
In their world;
• They have an approach to life that brings fulfilment.
• They feel valued within their place in the world.
• They are hopeful for their future and discover life’s opportunities.
• They develop a sense of justice for themselves and others and apply it in their communities and world.
• They are compassionate for those that suffer and desire to change the structures that cause pain and suffering.